Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Fasig-Tipton 2YO-In-Training Sale

This Filly named Trippen, seems to be shocked that she went for $115,000. She is a Texas Bred Thoroughbred 2YO Race Horse going through the Texas Fasig-Tipton Sale in Grand Prairie, Texas. I have a Gallery with many images taken at the sale, including Sales Prep, Walking Ring, Sale Ring, and Scenic Shots. After I photographed Akiane, A filly consigned by Asmussen Horse Center, sold for $160,000 (image JEA_9113 in the above gallery) I brought out my Pinhole Digital to work on my Ghost Image Series.
The image to the left is one of my favorite of the series. You can see the horse stood for a little while and then moved and stood a while longer leaving 2 ghost images. Additional images of this series can be seen in this Gallery. The bottom image was taken of a handler walking his charge in the Walking Ring. The lack of lens give an ultimate pinhole affect.




No comments: