Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Thanksgiving in Fredericksburg - 2008



These are several highlight photos of my 4 days in Fredericksburg, Texas for Thanksgiving. The top photo is the annual group photo of the Tnanksgiving party at my parents home. We have been taking a group photo for as long as I can remember. This is a composite of about 5 images I took, in order to the get the best image of each person. My cousin Bill continues to hide in all the images so that I can't get a full view of him.
The photo below is take at Cross Moutain, a famous local landmark. I took this image as I crested the hill and saw the cross. The image to the left is one of two prickly pear cacti, welcoming visitors to my parents home either side of the front walk. The image below this paragraph shows the mosaic of fall leaves found all over Fredericksburg. The bottom photo was taken my last night during a walk. Dad spotted this chair sitting in a lighted enclave at the new Pioneer Museum bulding.


No comments: