Monday, September 11, 2006

Arabian Horse Show and OKC State Fair Horse Shows

This past Thursday and Friday I photographed The State Fair of Texas Arabian Horse Show on contract for the official photographer. I don't yet have a photo but will post when I have one available. At this show I was photographing riding classes of all types including Western Pleasure, Hunter, Hunter Hack, English and Country Pleasure and Reining. The country pleasure is one of the most interesting with the rider dress and horse gait styles. The most difficult gait to catch is the country pleasure trot or extended trot when the outside leg is up high forming a sort of backwards "C".

Next Wednesday I head to Oklahoma City for the State Fair Oklahoma Foundation and AQHA Shows. I will keep you posted on this as I have more info.

No comments: